A healthy and easy-to-prepare dish packed with flavors both savory and fresh.
- 4 each 4-5 oz pieces of Wild Caught Salmon
- 1/3 cup white miso
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 2 ½ Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger, peeled and minced
- 4 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 ½ Tbsp olive oil or canola oil
- 1Tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Combine miso, mirin, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and vinegar to form marinade.
- Marinate salmon for 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 Tbsp in non-stick pan. Place salmon in pan and cook over high heat for 1 minute.
- Transfer to oven and cook for 3-5 minutes turning over once.
- Remove from oven and transfer to plates.
- In small bowl mix together the parsley, lemon zest and sesame seeds and the remaining ½ Tbsp olive oil.
- Divide the herb-lemon mixture between the salmon servings and spoon over top.